The 8" Chef's knife with CG3000 Handle is versatile and can be used in many commercial kitchen applications for chopping, carving, slicing, dicing, and other cuts for a wide variety of foods. A Chef's knife is best used for chopping large or firm vegetables like onions, carrots, potatoes, peppers, celery, and certain cuts of meat. It is the most commonly used knife in a kitchen. The blade is made of Premium High Carbon Stainless Steel with precision sharpening for longer life and good edge retention. The CG3000 Professional Grade small black / grey handle is made of a soft, textured (soft rubber) material and the ergonomic design reduces wrist strain, providing maximum comfort and increased control. NSF Certified.
- 8" high carbon stainless steel blade
- Precision honed edge
- Textured handle grip for extra slip resistance
- Stands up well to food and grease
- Front and back hilt guards increased safety
- Solid single injection mold provides interior tang stability and improved hygiene
- Available in an extended length version (CG3000-Long) to provide improived usability for those with larger hands
- Out of the box - ready to use
Be the first to review this product.