NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Golden Ticket Giveaway is open only to those who either fill out completed entry form at the 2019 National Restaurant Association Show at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL or “Like” contest announcement post on Facebook and Instagram and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Golden Ticket Giveaway is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ARY and iQKitchen and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Golden Ticket Giveaway. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ARYas final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Golden Ticket Giveaway Period: Entries through Facebook and Instagram will be accepted online starting on May 14th and ending on May 22nd 12:00pm CST. Entries at the National Restaurant Association Show will be accepted starting May 20th and ending May 20th at 12:00pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Golden Ticket Giveaway must be entered by “Like” contest announcement post on Facebook and Instagram or fill out completed entry form at the 2019 National Restaurant Association Show at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL. The entry must fulfill all Golden Ticket Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ARY. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ARY.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive One(1)Golden Ticket for enrollment into any one (1) of Certified Master Chef Rich Rosendale Workshop a $899 value. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ARY to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Golden Ticket Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners on Facebook Instagram will be notified via Facebook Messenger on May 22nd, 2019. Winners at the National Restaurant Association Show will be announced at 3:00pm CST on Monday May, 20th at Booth #1040, Winners must be present to win. Hantonver/ARY shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Golden Ticket Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GOLDEN TICKET GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that ARY, anyone acting on behalf ofARY or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Golden Ticket Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: ARY reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Golden Ticket Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Golden Ticket Giveaway. In such case, ARY may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ARY reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Golden Ticket Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ARY has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Golden Ticket Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Golden Ticket Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Golden Ticket Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ARY reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Golden Ticket Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from ARY. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless ARY and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Golden Ticket Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GOLDEN TICKET GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND KANSAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Golden Ticket Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Golden Ticket Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in KANSAS having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Golden Ticket Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to ARY 5200 W 110th St. Suite 200 Overland Park, KS 66211 . Requests must be received no later than June 31st 2019
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Golden Ticket Giveaway is ARY 5200 W 110th St. Suite 200 Overland Park, KS 66211 United States