This 8" Chef's knife is versatile and can be used in many commercial kitchen applications for chopping, carving, slicing, dicing, and other cuts for a wide variety of foods. A Chef's knife is best used for chopping large or firm vegetables like onions, carrots, potatoes, peppers, celery, and certain cuts of meat. It is the most commonly used knife in a kitchen. The blade is made of Premium High Carbon Stainless Steel with precision sharpening for longer life and good edge retention, The handle is made of white polypropylene material that meets rigorous sanitary standards, plus a contoured design that offers optimal fit, comfort, and slip resistance during use. NSF Certified.
- 8" high carbon stainless steel blade
- Precision honed edge
- Stands up well to food and grease
- Front and back hilt guards increased safety
- Solid single injection mold provides interior tang stability and improved hygiene
- Out of the box - ready to use
Be the first to review this product.
- Cutlery Style:
- Chef Knife
- 8 in
- Handle Style:
- White Poly Value Grip