This 12" Cook's Fork allows you to securely hold roast, ham, or turkey breast steady while carving and serving scrumptious cuts of meat. The long curved tines assist you in picking up slices of beef or poultry to serve at your buffet or carving station. The handle will not break down when exposed to kitchen oils, and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures. An extension to any chef's hand, this pot carving fork's thick bolster provides optimal balance for a sturdy grip. This carving fork's one-piece tines are made of high carbon, no-stain steel that won't rust, corrode, or discolor. This high-quality carving fork is ready for a lifetime of service in your commercial kitchen. The handle is made of a white polypropylene material that meets rigorous sanitary standards, plus a contoured design offers optimal fit and comfort. NSF Certified.
- 12" high carbon stainless steel fork
- Precision honed edge
- Stands up well to food and grease
- Front and back hilt guards increased safety
- Solid single injection mold provides interior tang stability and improved hygiene
- Out of the box - ready to use
Be the first to review this product.